- How to Use ?
Tots and Moms Instant Oats Khichdi combines light carbs with the nourishment of calcium, iron and vitamins. Light on the stomach and easily digestible, it is mushy and soft and combines fibre-rich oats with wholesome protein of moong dal and rice flavoured with cumin and pepper for immunity. Prepare this instant mix by adding piping hot water to the powder, stirring the mixture together, adding dry fruits if needed and serving warm.
- The goodness of oats in a traditional khichdi
- Fibre-rich, easily digestible food that is high on protein and energy
- Very nutritious and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages
- Can be cooked as a porridge, halwa, dosa or gruel
- USDA-approved, minimally processed under hygienic conditions
- No Artificial Sugars, No Milk, No Preservatives & Artificial Flavours
100% Organic - Oats(40%), Moongdal(25%), Rice(34%), Cumin(0.5%), Black Pepper(0.5%)
- Wash your hands and take clean utensils to prepare food.
- Take 4 tbsp Instant Mix in a bowl. Add 100ml of piping water by continuously stirring the mixture without forming lumps.
- Cover with a lid and rest for 5 minutes and its ready to be served. Can be cooked 2 minutes for a creamy texture.
- Add Dry Fruits Powder, Dates Powder or Fruits puree if required. Serve them.