- How to Use ?
Tots and Moms Dalia Dates & Almond Instant Mix combines one of the oldest grains of wheat with the good fat of almonds and the natural iron-richness of dates into a healthy, tasty instant meal. Flush with antioxidants, starch, protein, and fiber, this mix eases digestion and gives kids an easy move into more solid-grain foods. Just add a glass of hot water into 2 tbsp of powder in a bowl, sweeten with additional flavors if needed and serve warm for a delicious meal.
- Contains fresh almonds, vitamin enriched dates in a traditional porridge of wheat grain.
- Rich source of proteins, calcium and iron needed for growing bones and brain
- Helps in building immunity, fighting diseases, good digestion, and learning faculties of children
- 100% organic, creamy, and helps in weight gain
- USDA-approved, minimally processed under hygienic conditions
- No Artificial Sugars, No Milk, No Preservatives & Artificial Flavours
How to make Instant Dalia Dates & Almonds?
100% Organic - Broken Wheat Dalia(69%) , Almonds(10%), Dates(20%), Cardamom(1%)
- Wash your hands and take clean utensils to prepare food.
- Take 4 tbsp Instant Mix in a bowl. Add 100ml of piping water by continuously stirring the mixture without forming lumps.
- Cover with a lid and rest for 5 minutes and its ready to be served. Can be cooked 2 minutes for a creamy texture.
- Add Dry Fruits Powder, Dates Powder or Fruits puree if required. Serve them.