Tots and Moms Sprouted Ragi Cereal brings out the grain’s richness released during the process of sprouting. A storehouse of calcium, fibre and iron, finger millet or Nachni is one of India’s oldest grains. The powder strengthens bones, is easy to digest by little stomachs and makes iron absorption by the body quick and easy. The grain also has more antioxidants, iron, good fat helping memory and concentration. It can be mixed with water, and cooked over low flame with natural sweeteners and served warm.
- 10x higher calcium than milk which is absorbed easily by the body
- Iron and bio-nutrients increases energy, helps weight gain and keeps children full for longer
- Vitamins and minerals increase by germination and can be made into dosa, porridges, idlis acting like vitamin and mineral supplements
- Reduces fat content and converts dense grains into simple amino acids for easier digestion
- No artificial sugars, No preservatives, No Milk Solids
- USDA approved, minimally processed under hygienic conditions
Recipe using Sprouted Ragi Powder:
Ragi Laddu - https://youtube.com/shorts/mAnLeLJShAQ?feature=share
Oats & Ragi Muffins for Toddlers & Kids - https://youtu.be/bCJSs3KqMUY\
Ragi Apple Porridge - https://youtube.com/shorts/d5Dov4Wa24M?feature=share
- Wash your hands and take clean utensils to prepare food.
- Take 100ml of cold water/milk and 2tbsp of powder and mix lump-free.
- Cover the mixture on medium flame for 3-5 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Serve warm
- Add Tots & Moms Dry Fruits Powder, Dates Powder or any Fruits puree to enhance nutrition.