- How to Use ?
Tots and Moms Moong Dal Khichdi Instant Mix is a familiar blend of the traditional rice and moong dal, two ingredients that are nutritionally rich. Water soluble vitamins in rice and protein in moong dal make this an easy, quick digestion. Light cumin and pepper add a slight variation of taste. Prepare this instant mix by adding 2 tbsp in a bowl with a little hot water, close with lid till for a few minutes and serve lukewarm.
- Traditional style instant mix containing rice and moong dal that helps weight gain and easy digestion
- Carbohydrates of rice, and vitamins and minerals of moong dal come together for the child’s first meal
- Fibre and iron-rich, pepper and cumin spices relieve gastric problems and build immunity
- Tasty and easily prepared with an interesting variation of flavours
- USDA-approved, minimally processed under hygienic conditions
- No Artificial Sugars, No Milk, No Preservatives & Artificial Flavours
100% Organic - Rice(67%), Moongdal/Yellow Lentil(32%), Cumin(0.5%), Black Pepper(0.5%)
- Wash your hands and take clean utensils to prepare food.
- Take 4 tbsp Instant Mix in a bowl. Add 100ml of piping water by continuously stirring the mixture without forming lumps.
- Cover with a lid and rest for 5 minutes and its ready to be served. Can be cooked 2 minutes for a creamy texture.
- Add Dry Fruits Powder, Dates Powder or Fruits puree if required. Serve them.