- How to Use ?
Tots and Moms Amaranth & Makhana Instant Mix brings together two nutritious plant based protein and rich sources of calcium and iron. Easy on the stomach, a bone and muscle strengthener and great for growing children, Amaranth also known as Rajgira is one of the healthiest grains and this combination with Makhana makes for a tasty twist on traditional foods. Just mix 4 tsps of this with piping hot water, cover with a lid and thick, creamy mix is ready to be served. Dry fruit or dates powder if needed can be added for extra taste.
- Made from Amaranth and Makhana with a hint of Cardamom, super healthy Indian ingredients with a traditional twist
- Amaranth has the highest protein percentage among grains, is gluten-free and very easy to digest
- Calorie rich Makhana with calcium, micronutrients and minerals is a bone strengthener and fortifier
- Light on the stomach, tasty and very nutritious
- Minimally processed under hygienic conditions
- No Artificial Sugars, No Milk, No Preservatives & Artificial Flavours
Amaranth(30%), Makhana(25%), Rice(44%), Cardamom(1%)
- Wash your hands and take clean utensils to prepare food.
- Take 4 tbsp Instant Mix in a bowl. Add 100ml of piping water by continuously stirring the mixture without forming lumps.
- Cover with a lid and rest for 5 minutes and its ready to be served. Can be cooked 2 minutes for a creamy texture.
- Add Dry Fruits Powder, Dates Powder or Fruits puree if required. Serve them.