- How to Use ?
Tots and Moms Organic Palm Sugar is a natural, nutritious sweetener for all kinds of foods. With low GI index, palm sugar is very nutritious and an ideal substitute for white sugar. When added to foods, it increases the nutrient value of traditional Indian food recipes. Hygienically prepared, organic Palm Sugar has iron, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins good for overall health and strengthening of bones. It stays fresh for longer and can be added to all kinds of porridges, smoothies, juices, milk and pancakes.
- 100% organic, prepared from the best quality sap of the coconut palm tree.
- Rich in iron, calcium, vitamins and phosphorous
- Very good for digestion and an ideal sugar substitute for children, people with diabetes and those who suffer from constipation
- Low GI food and ranks 35 on the index
- Organic Palm Sugar is ideal as a replacement for white or brown sugar in kid’s food, porridges, milk, juices, smoothies, pancakes, cookies, beverages and cakes.
Recipe using Palm Jaggery -
Apple Appam -https://youtu.be/veMU_nydrSE
Jaggery Halwa - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W_WgRKmTaaw
Almond & Jaggery Powder-https://youtu.be/9ZNqOmHcxJg
Jaggery Poha- https://youtu.be/n2EX5DVY4zo
Sago Urad Dal Cereal-https://youtu.be/Pjv-zuJ7KcU
Jower Dates Loddu - https://youtube.com/shorts/rdFQ3IXnfXw?feature=share
Bajra Nutspro Luddo - https://youtu.be/5mErpOWRsWA