Tots and Moms Health Mix - Sathu Maavu derived from ‘Sathu’ or ‘energy’ and ‘Mavu’ or ‘flour’ is an energising health mix with a combination of fresh grains, cereals, seeds, nuts that are sprouted and ground together, enhancing their nutrient value. Suitable for people of all ages, this sprouted mix is thick and creamy, with a balanced taste, can be sweetened by jaggery and cooked with cold milk/water on low flame, served lukewarm.
- Combines calorie-dense sprouted cereals, grains, dry fruits and pulses into an instant health mix
- Powered by iron, protein, calcium, fibre for all round physical and mental growth
- A storehouse of energy, easily digestible and helps weight gain
- An immunity booster, sprouting increases nutritional value and builds resistance to frequent bouts of illness
- No artificial sugars, no preservatives, No Milk Solids
- Minimally processed under hygienic conditions
- No Artificial Sugars, No Milk, No Preservatives & Artificial Flavours
Recipe using Sprouted Ragi Powder :
Sathu Mavu Halwa - https://youtu.be/NOwbhX2hji0
Sweet Spinach Muffins - https://youtu.be/7legfqLgLwM
- Wash your hands and take clean utensils to prepare food.
- Take 100ml of cold water/milk and 2tbsp of powder and mix lump-free.
- Cover the mixture on medium flame for 3-5 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Serve warm
- Add Tots & Moms Dry Fruits Powder, Dates Powder or any Fruits puree to enhance nutrition.