- How to Use ?
Tots and Moms Sun-dried Dates Powder is a blood thickener, purifier, iron-rich and helps in boosting brain power, and concentration. As a powdered natural supplement, it can be added to almost anything, either during preparation or once cooked, and raises the nutrient value of food for kids all ages. It is also a wonderful natural sweetener.
- Has organic dates sun-dried to retain the nutrients when added to food
- Iron-rich, very healthy with natural sweetness and the immunity building power of dates
- Can be added to smoothies, pancakes, cakes, and almost any kind of food
- Good for people of all ages
- No Artificial Sugars, No Milk, No Preservatives & Artificial Flavors
- USDA Certified organic product
Recipes using Dry Dates Powder :
Sweet Potato Poha Porridge - https://youtu.be/wCYS7bui2VM
Sago Porridge - https://youtu.be/4xBYFONfTfE
Sooji or Rava Porridge - https://youtu.be/8_zDMebMiqg
Carrot Milkshake for Toddlers & Kids - https://youtu.be/ZVjxvovkVyk
100% Organic Sun-dried Dry Dates
- Get Creative while using our Nutrient Booster, as it can be added to anything.
- For Porridge or Puree- Add 2 tbsp of Nutrient Booster for 1 cup.
- For dessert, pancake, fruit juices, smoothies, salads, or laddus- sprinkle around 2 tbsp of Nutrient Booster to add nutrition & enhance the taste too
- Alongside, add Tots & Moms Dry Fruits Powder or Nuts & Seeds Powder to add healthy fats and protein to your food.