Kerala Banana Milkshake for Kids
Banana Powder is a great Immunity Booster and Weight Gaining Food from Kerala, the land of Ayurveda. A very good First Food recommendation this Kerala Banana Powder is given as a porridge for babies. When they outgrow the age of porridges few mothers have enquired about how else it can be given to them. Homemade and Organic Kerala Banana Powder is available in our store all the time and I wanted to try something basis this regular inquiry. Hence the result was this Kerala Banana Milkshake.
This refreshing Summer Health Drink for kids is sweetened naturally using Dates. This can be made just fresh Kerala Banana and fresh soft Dates too, but today I’m going to show you how to make it instantly using Kerala Banana Powder and Dry Dates Powder from our store. To purchase click on the names.
Kerala Banana Milkshake for Kids
You can give this to 12 months and above babies and a refreshing Summer Health Drink for Toddlers and Kids. Check our other Health Drink Recipes like Choco Almond Drink, Ragi Malt – Sweet and Savory, Turmeric Milk, and more. You can use Homemade Nuts Powder or Homemade Dry Dates Powder and store them and use them for your kids’ Health drink to add more nutrition to it regularly. Check out our Organic Health Drink Section for your Kids’ daily milk additions. I’ve used Wonderchef Blender here which is portable and convenient to make milkshakes or small amounts of juices.
Video: Kerala Banana Milkshake for Kids Video Recipe :
- Video in Kannada – ಕೇರಳ ಬಾಳೆಹಣ್ಣಿನ ಮಿಲ್ಕ್ ಶೇಕ್
How to make Kerala Banana Milkshake for Kids?
Kerala Banana Milkshake For Kids
Recipe Type: Baby Food
- Kerala Banana Powder - 1 tbsp
- Dates Powder or Dates Syrup - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tsp (optional)
- Milk - 1 + 1 cups
- Cardamom Powder - 1 pinch(optional)
- Take a wide pan without switching on the flame, add 1 cup of milk and add 1 tbsp of Kerala Banana Powder
- Mix them lump-free and add Dry Dates Powder or Homemade Dates Syrup. Add a pinch of cardamom to enhance the flavor(optional)
- With the help of a hand, whisk keep mixing the mixture on a low flame until it thickens to form a glazy-looking porridge. Keep it aside to completely cool down and then add it to a blender jar.
- Add 1 cup of chilled milk to the blender jar, add honey if your kid likes it sweeter and blend smooth.
- Kerala Banana Milkshake is ready to be served.
Method of making Kerala Banana Milkshake for kids:
1. Take a wide pan without switching on the flame, add 1 cup of milk and add 1 tbsp of Kerala Banana Powder
2. Mix them lump-free and add Dry Dates Powder or Homemade Dates Syrup. Add a pinch of cardamom to enhance the flavor(optional)
3. With the help of a hand whisk keep mixing the mixture on a low flame until it thickens to form a glazy-looking porridge. Keep it aside to completely cool down and then add it to a blender jar.
4. Add 1 cup of chilled milk to the blender jar, add honey if you kid likes it more sweet and blend smooth.
5. Kerala Banana Milkshake is ready to be served.
Kerala Banana Milkshake for Kids :
Thank you for reading this article. For regular updates please join us on Instagram, Facebook Page, Pinterest, and our YouTube Channel. You can also join our Kannada Moms Group, Kannada Youtube Channel, Kannada Instagram. Feel free to post your queries, we would be happy to help.