11 Benefits of Magical Millet
Read this article in
Starting with a gluten-free diet, while getting free from Rice as your daily base for a meal, it’s the right choice towards good health and family. Magic of Millet is here, these tiny bird food grains are going to transform your life and health and make you look young and healthy and energetic, and nourish the growing babies. Give it for Millet, and people identifying and transforming to avail and experience its value and nutrition’s and getting updated.
For your knowledge of Millet and the health benefits hidden in it, let’s read the article, we bring to you crisp information and making it easy and interesting.
Millets are tiny packets of abundant nutrients that are gifted with gluten-free properties. Easily digestible and hence is categorized in the alkalizing nature of food grains making is easily digestible. The non-allergic properties of Millet make it Baby friendly, Toddler and Kid friendly and hence Mom-friendly, initiating her to try new recipes and varieties for babies and kids with varying tastes and also keeping in mind the health and nutrition factors.
A significant 30% reduction in Diabetes has been seen in populations using Millet.
Finally bringing to you the benefits and Magic of Millet.
Magical benefits of Millet
- The Heart-healthy and Heart protective properties of Millet makes it highly beneficial for daily consumption.
- Reduces risk of Heart attack, prevents asthma, and controls Blood pressure
Repair and Nourishment of Body Tissues
- Phosphorus content of Millet plays an exclusive role in Mineral Matrix in Bone development
- Its presence in every cell’s building blocks supplies it’s highly advisable for kick-starting with a Millet diet for our entire family’s good health and maintaining the Body Tissue repair and nourishment cycle.
Cholesterol Levels in Check
- High fiber levels in Millet make it ideal for the cholesterol-lowering approach and its benefits.
- Eliminating the so called bad cholesterol from one’s system, in turn, promoting the effects of good cholesterol results in good Heart care as well.
- Beneficial food staple reduces the chance of Type 2 diabetes
- Significant levels of magnesium found in the grain are the reason for controlling Diabetes by increasing the efficiency of Insulin and glucose receptors
- Eases constipation, excess gas, bloating, and cramping.
- Improves nutrient retention and prevents conditions like gastric ulcers or colon cancer
- Beneficial in detoxification of the body
- Increases the body’s metabolic activities
- Prevents the onset of Breast cancer in women consuming Millet diet
- The chances of reduction are more than 50% by eating a minimum or more than 30 grams of fiber every day.
Detoxify the Body
- Antioxidants in millet are beneficial in neutralizing free radicals, which can cause cancer
- Helps to optimize Kidney, Liver, and Immune system health
- Prevents childhood asthma
- Vegan and gluten-free hence non-allergic and good for baby and the respiratory system
Vegetarian and high protein Nutritional Value
- Millet has ranked very high as a source of nutrients.
- As a weaning food for infants, it ensures and helps provide the protein required for growth and development.
Prevents and cures Iron Deficiency
- An excellent source of Iron
- Cures anemia in babies
- Needs no fertilizers and pesticides for growing
- Can be replaced with Rice in Roti, Dosa, Idly, Pongal, Upma, Bisibillebath as well
For recipes related to Millet specifically for babies, kids, toddlers, and Family :