Nutrilite Amway now in Traditional Ayurvedic Way
Read this article in
Amway Brand and their Nutrilite Range of Products have been very appreciated in India ever since the launch in 1995. The quality of products is un-matchable and hence many families swear by their products since generations now. I was one of the privileged to attend their Bloggers Meet this March 2018. I’m glad that they have introduced Nutrilite Traditional Herbs Range, giving Nutrilite Amway no in Traditional Ayurvedic Way.
- It took them 10 years of Research
- Studying numerous Ayurvedic Scriptures
- Speaking to many Experts
- Travelling length and breadth to find traditional herbs grown in Best Soil
What are these Nutrilite Traditional Herbs Range?
These are supplements, based on Indian traditional wisdom that address the day to day physiological challenges and nutritional requirement of Indian consumers.
Ayurveda is a 5000 year old science of natural healing. Based on wisdom acquired through the centuries, the main aim of Ayurvedic science is to achieve perfect health by creating an equilibrium of perfect harmony between human body and the environment it habitats. In simple words better healing and zero side effects.
Lets move on to have a look at the products launched.
Nutrilite Traditional Herbs Range
1. Nutrilite Amalaki, Vibhitaki & Haritaki
Erratic eating habits, frequent consumption of junk food, along with impure, adulterated and worsened quality of food all have contributed to an unhealthy life. This has created a frequent problem in our gut along with relevant digestion issues in early age.
What are the benefits of using Nutrilite Amalaki, Vibhitaki & Haritaki
- Supporting Digestion
- Having Laxative Properties
- Improving Appetite
- Supporting Colon Health
- Soothing Hyperacidity
- Detoxifying the Body Systems
1 Amalaki, Vibhitaki & Haritaki Tablet = 3 gm of Raw Amalaki Vibhitaki & Haritaki herbs. Take 1 tablet a day with lukewarm water or as advised by the physician.
Also Read :
2. Nutrilite Ashwagandha
Health is affected by both internal and external factors. Modern age, fast forwarded hectic lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and constant stress have become a part of our daily routine. Along with this work pressure and anxiety leave us exhausted. Ashwagandha is a great energy booster.
What are the benefits of using Nutrilite Ashwagandha?
- Supporting Vitality
- Easing Stress
- Boosting Body’s Functioning
- Revitalising the Body
- Calming the Nervous System
1 Ashwagandha Tablet = 3 gm of raw Ashwagandha Herb. Take 1 tablet a day with warm milk or as advised by the physician.
3. Nutrilite Brahmi
Absent mindedness has become so common in youngsters too. I go to kitchen and sometimes think what for did I come here. This may happen to you too. Cognitive Ability and Mental agility start weakening with age.
What are the benefits of using Nutrilite Brahmi?
- Supports Mental Agility
- Improves functioning of Central Nervous System
- Improves Attention
- Improves Alertness & Concentration
1 Brahmi Tablet = 5 gm of Raw Brahmi Herb. Take 1 tablet a day with warm water or as advised by physician.
4. Nutrilite Tulsi
Along with environmental pollution, bad eating habits and adulteration in food has affected our immune system. This can invite plethora of diseases and we can fall ill frequently. Growing Immune strong is the only way to sustain good health.
What are the benefits of Nutrilite Tulsi?
- Supports Immunity
- Its a Potent Adaptogen
- It has an Antioxidant Effect
1 Tulsi Tablet = 100 dried leaves of Tulsi herb. Take 1 Tulsi tablet per day with water or as advised by physician.
Why buy Nutrilife Traditional Herbs Range over other herbal brands?
1. Best of farm Organic Herbs used using the right part of the plant
2. They use right and effective species amidst hundreds of same plants.
3. Goodness of Natural herbs provided by using Non GMO Range of herbs
4. Nutraceutical Guidelines Compliant.
5. Last but not the least, Amway Nutrilite is one of the trusted Brands in India.
- The Nutrilite Traditional Herbs Range can be given from 12 years of age.
- Pregnant/lactating women should consult their practitioners before starting these.
- Also, if you have a medical condition, its always recommended to first discuss with your doctor about the uses and dosage.
- These are purely supplements for physiological challenges and nutritional requirement of a person and do not claim to cure any diseases.
- They may help them cure them over the time though.
- The effect of these supplements may vary from person to person depending on their lifestyle, immunity system and their bodies capability of using the benefits.
Disclaimer : This is a sponsored posts and all opinions are of mine.