3 INGREDIENTS OATS PANCAKE for Babies, Toddlers, Kids & Family
Read this article in
Healthy, fluffy, truly delightful Oats and Banana Pancakes for your baby or toddlers breakfast, works best. Its packed with essential nutrients and tingles their taste buds for more, well what more can a mamma ask for. The magic is seeing a big smile on my kid’s face and a spark in his eyes when I say “its breakfast time, oats and banana pancakes’’, it just works.
Oats are a form of whole-grain and a fiber rich food; it retains the nutritional value even after cooking. Oats are considered to be good for babies; in fact it’s much better than rice. Oats are very light compared to rice and can be digested easily. The best part of introducing Oats for your babies and toddlers would be its least allergic reaction compared to other cereal and staples. But considerably you can introduce oats when they reach 6 months of age. For toddlers and kids you can add natural Organic Jaggery Powder to give it more sweeter twist.
How to make 3 INGREDIENTS OATS PANCAKE for Babies, Toddlers, Kids & Family
Video in Kannada – ಓಟ್ಸ್ ದೋಸೆ
3 Ingredients Oats Pancake
Recipe Type: Pancake
- Oats Powder - 1/2 cup
- Banana - 1 medium size
- Milk - 1/2 cup or as required
- Take one banana in a clean bowl and smash it well
- Add Oats Powder
- Add milk little by little as required and bring it to a batter consistency. At this time you can add cinnamon or cardamom powder too. Add jaggery powder/condensed milk if you are making it for your toddler.
- On a hot tawa add a spoonful of batter and spread it. Add ghee or butter as required.
- Flip it and cook both sides.
Benefits of Banana
- Easy on stomach
- Controls diarrhea
- Treats constipation
- Helps in reducing skin inflammation
- Improves urinary disorders
Benefits of Oats
- High in firber
- High in protein & Calcium
- Easy to digest
- Improves immune system